December 28, 2021
In response to the most recent COVID variant, we will once again be reverting to curbside service only beginning January 3, 2022.
- Upon arrival at our clinic, please remain in your vehicle and call us to let us know you are here.
- You will speak with a staff member over the phone to provide the reason for your pet’s visit and relay any relevant history of your pet
- A staff member will come out to your vehicle to retrieve your pet and bring them into the clinic for their exam and any required diagnostics
- We will call you at the end of the exam to review our findings and recommendations
- Your pet and any needed medications or preventatives will be brought back out to you.
Refilling medications, preventatives and diets:
While we are attempting to keep all your pets’ needed medications in stock, there remain many shortages, backorders and delivery delays. Please call ahead for needed refills. If we do not have what you need in stock, we will either: email you a prescription for our online pharmacy or call the prescription into a human pharmacy.